Collection. Information posted on eCom Connections is obviously publicly available. Our servers are located in the United States . Therefore, if you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers in the United States and Europe. We collect and store the following personal information:
* email address and physical contact information;
* computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from eCom Connections and ad data (all through cookies – you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site);
* other information, including users’ IP address and standard web log information.
* Use. We use users’ personal information to: provide our services
* customize users’ experience, measure interest in our services, improve our services and inform users about services and updates;
* communicate marketing and promotional offers to you according to your preferences;
* do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
Disclosure. We don’t sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without users’ explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. We may also share personal information with:
1. Corporate affiliates who help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services. (Our corporate affiliates will market only to users who ask them to).
2. Service providers who help with our business operations.